Tourism industry giant is looking for top engineering talent to help drive the development of our payments platform, seamlessly roll out new payments methods, and to continuously raise the bar on our operational excellence and engineering practices.
Tourism industry giant is looking for top engineering talent to help drive the development of our payments platform, seamlessly roll out new payments methods, and to continuously raise the bar on our operational excellence and engineering practices. Our services are the nexus of a globally distributed system that spans many organizations. Our roadmap is deep and contains several innovative programs designed to make our services fault tolerant, reduce the cost of payment processing, and improve customer experience. This includes compensating for downstream services that are not in Expedia's control. We are also using cloud computing (AWS) to further solidify our infrastructure. This opportunity presents you with great technical challenges and the ability to have a tremendous business impact. We do this accurately and at scale, processing over $80 billion payments in 55+ currencies in over 155 countries every year across diverse payment options.
• Design and develop business-critical front-end services
• Work to adopt cloud & server-less technologies, advise on good design practices, and find opportunities to simplify and scale
• Review pull requests, and lead by example on code refactoring for readability, extensibility, and testability
• Own your products, with a focus on DevOps and robust automation
• Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today
• Contribute to a product that has the potential to become the foundational transaction platform for the entire travel industry
• Solid understanding of REST, GraphQL and/or gRPC, as well as API testing and developer experience
• Experience working in AWS and continuous delivery practices
• Ability to test, monitor, debug, fix issues within established SLAs, using testing and monitoring tools
• Able to design software that is easily testable and observable
• First class communication skills in written and verbal form
• Proven record in technical mentoring of Software Engineers
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies
• Ability to articulate technical design decisions and software implementation in technical forums
Nice to have
• Some Java experience
English: B1 Intermediate
Benefits: Loyalty Program, Referral Program, Global recognition programs, Mentoring programs
Health care: Health insurance available from the start, COVID-19 insurance coverage, massages, discount for family members, Sport club membership for Luxofters, Sick leaves providing
Compensation: Fair and stable rewards, Compensation revision at Annual, Merit based on performance
Vacation: 20 leisure days, Different vacation types are available for Luxofters, Long sabbaticals are possible
Професійні HR та бізнес рішення.
Наші експерти реалізовують проекти будь-якої складності.
Приділяємо особливу увагу баченню та прагненням клієнта.
Працюємо та вдосконалюємо сервіс з 2016 року.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni