IT Master Soft is looking for an innovative, passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition for our fast-growing company. The role will include a recruitment process, build and create profiles for the various positions, as well as development of channels and strategies to recruit the best talents!
IT Master Soft is an international distributed team with long-term traditions, social responsibility and a creative and friendly team of professionals.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process, from sourcing to hiring and handle the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Design and build job profiles according to the various job requirements in collaboration with the company’s management team
- Conducting in-depth HR interviews to qualify the best candidates who can fit our culture and growth
- Manage all resources and develop creative plans to enhance our recruitment pipeline, including proactive sourcing and headhunting
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-year experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition / HR Position in a IT company
- High-level English skills, verbal and written – Must
- Experience with a wide variety of HR and sourcing tools
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a dynamic environment
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude
- Experience with an international recruitment is an advantage.
Paid vacation: 15 working days
Schedule: 9 - 18
Partial compensation for training costs
This is a remote full time position but part-time option can be applied too.
About IT Master Soft
IT Master is a professional web development company with over 9 years of experience. Our history of collaboration with clients from Western Europe, USA gives us great pride in satisfying all needs of the most demanding customers. We offer all services, which are connected with site development from planning, designing and making-up to off-site modules and add-ins development.
IT Master range of services:
Website Support & Management
Mobile Application Development
Our dedicated team is a community of unique time-proven experts united by a common goal: creation of modern, effective applications that enhance our customer's business. Thanks to our team we are able to deliver outstanding results.
If you are ready to grow personally and professionally do not hesitate to join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021