Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States? Interested in building well designed and thoughtfully crafted apps that stand out?
NineTwoThree is a small firm based in Boston. Our true passion and ambition is to continue launching and growing delightful digital products and services we can be proud of. We stand for quality over quantity. We encourage personal development and professional excellence. Together we get involved, do meaningful work, accept challenges and welcome original ideas.
From large enterprises we work for to our own startups - we use the modern stack of technologies: Swift, iOS SDK, etc. You will join a strong engineering team based in the US and Eastern Europe. All of our teams are fully staffed with Project manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 2+ years of commercial experience developing IOS applications.
- Experience with Swift.
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK.
- Ability to work with the Git version control system.
- Knowledge of software design patterns, SOLID.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming background.
- Expertise in AppStore deployment, application signing, and profile provisioning.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Attention to details.
- Good English (Intermediate or higher).
- Technical higher education (Relevant Degree).
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create mobile app architecture.
- UI programming in XML Interface Builder.
- Match the designer’s vision using best practices.
- Take part in sprint planning and estimation.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Work in a remote first company with good culture
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- The annual salary review.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
About NineTwoThree Digital Ventures
We invent, design, build and grow digital ventures.
In 2012 we started our first Digital Venture — Inigo. We kept our day jobs and worked on it between 9 PM to 3 AM: developed, launched, scaled to large user base, and navigated an exit by acquisition.
Since then we have been launching new Digital Ventures: preneur.academy, altarlive.com, manifest.do, now.site and many more. We also partner with most influential companies in North America to help them launch their own Digital Ventures. This experience and passion is shared by our global team of innovators, entrepreneurs, designers and builders across offices in Boston, Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
Join us for an adventure of your lifetime.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021