Our client is a healthcare software company with locations in 18 countries and 1.6 million users in 56 countries worldwide. Approximately 8,000 highly qualified employees support customers with innovative solutions for the steadily growing demands of the healthcare system.
Softserve is an IT company engaged in consulting and serving the field of digital technology. Our client is a healthcare software company with locations in 18 countries and 1.6 million users in 56 countries worldwide. Approximately 8,000 highly qualified employees support customers with innovative solutions for the steadily growing demands of the healthcare system. For over 25 years, they are supporting their customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely.
The goal of the project is to build two applications – for consumers (patients) and healthcare professionals. Patient portal application is covering the person's full health journey, this includes phases before even being a patient. It's enhancing communication, collaboration, and exchange of information and documentation between all involved caregivers and the patient. The Healthcare professionals (HCP) application will bring benefits for the clinical healthcare professionals in terms of overall time saving due to streamlined processes in the area of information gathering, communication with patients, ward rounds, nursing interventions amongst others.
- Possessing solid understanding and hands-on experience with Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA Data, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Junit, Jenkins
- Skilled in understanding of Hexagonal architecture
- The one who wants to be involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) – requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, implementation, and production support
- Proficient in the following tools: Jira, GIT
- Aware of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Having good leadership and communication skills, problem-solving skills, desire to work in a big team of professionals on a new cross-segment product with cutting-edge technologies, learn quickly to gain new knowledge and experience
- Demonstrating Upper-Intermediate English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Development of backend application part, integration with frontend, сooperation with business people, proposing new ideas to improve the product
- Leading backend development team – support with technical solutions and development activities, providing code review, resolving technical impediments and cross-team dependencies
- Development of new product in eco-system of the existing portfolio of client’s products and platforms
- Requirements analysis, estimation, and scope decomposition
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
- Solution development for medium and complex tasks and requirements
- R&D and prototyping of solutions to prove technical solutions to stakeholders
- Participation in architectural topics development
- Transferring the knowledge to the development team
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work with the latest modern tools and technologies, in healthcare domain with interesting business logic
- Get a big friendly team and the possibility of professional growth
- Cooperate with top professionals both in our company and on client-side
- Add value to client’s business
About SoftServe Kharkiv
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 10000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
• We inspire creation without pushing, and appreciate imagination.
• We inspire true dialogues, passionate debates, and friendly jokes.
• We speak sense.
• Whatever the topic, we stay human
We understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. To assist you with development we have created a special SoftServe University offering an array of IT courses for those willing to start career, as well as certification center, various soft and hard skills trainings for associates. Growing together, we build our common future!
Check out our website for more details.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni