We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department.
Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, Mobile communications, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting-edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe.
Our Customer is among the world's leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including Image.net©, iStock© and others. The project targets to enhance and further develop advanced media management platform, to help our Customer to serve business customers in more than 100 countries and continue to be the first place media professionals to discover, purchase and manage the digital content. You will have an opportunity to work alongside of the best-in-class photographers and imagery (business trips to Seattle, USA are planned) that help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible
- Deliver quality code by applying the best development practices
- Develop and execute unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components
- Take part in Configuration Management, Continuous Integration implementation.
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Strong knowledge of HTTP
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+
- Knowledge of REST
- Hands-on proficiency in unit & integration testing
- GIT flow (pull requests, branches etc)
AS A PLUS:
- Experience with DevOps tasks: Jenkins, Gulp tasks, working with Unix, etc.
- Experience with Docker
English: B1 Intermediate Russian: C1 Advanced Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni