Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure
Part-time of Full-tome
We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with an open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
We are young, very ambitious, and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analysis of service infrastructure needs and their justification;
- Performance monitoring;
- Performance tuning via auto-scaling;
- Write and update scripts;
- Dockerizing Applications;
- Writing Ansible playbooks;
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for company projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies ;
- Good knowledge of service mesh;
- Good experience with Linux;
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like
- Experience with relational databases
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, etc.;
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours.
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- The friendly, professional, highly motivated, and productive team made up of best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021