The portfolio of projects is run by a team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions.
The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
• Front to back delivery responsibility
• SDLC definition, setup and monitoring
• Experience in starting engagements from scratch
• Client governance framework establishment
• Day-to-day cooperation with the project managers and project teams to ensure planning, status reporting, delivery processes stay inline with the customer expectations
• People management (hiring, performance appraisals and salary review)
• Budget planning, monitoring and control
• Direct management of emerging areas before they are handed over to the project managers
• Leading regular status meetings, program status reporting
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience as a Project / Delivery Manager for 5+ years
• Hands-on experience with fixed-price and managed service engagements within the enterprise environment
• Experience in Agile-based projects
• Experience in new teams building, understanding of the related challenges
• Education in Computer Science or relevant
• Able to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions
• Excellent soft, communication and English skills
• Pro-activeness, responsiveness, communicativeness, willingness to learn and grow professionally
• Experience in working in Core Banking area is highly desirable
Nice-to-Have Skills: Temenos experience is a big plus
English: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021