Luxoft is hiring responsible Contract Coordinator to join our Global Contracting team.
Your main duties will be to prepare, review and process in internal systems the various commercial and non-commercial contracts for different Luxoft's locations worldwide. Our ideal candidate has fluent English and previous experience of contract preparation, administration and execution.
- Draft, review and process contracts in internal contracting systems in close cooperation with corporate departments - Update and maintain files in the contract management system in a timely manner for internal communication, tracking and reporting purposes - Ensure that all contracts accurately reflect the agreed commercial terms and are fit for purpose - Provide regular updates/reporting to management, attorneys, and internal stakeholders (as necessary) about the progress of contract status and key issues - Contribute to problem-solving and mitigating contractual issues - Special projects as assigned
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Fluent English
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- 3-5 years of contract administration or equivalent experience required
- Considerable knowledge of contract preparation procedures
- Good knowledge of legal terms and general business procedures and practices.
- Prior experience of using contract management systems
- Strong organization skills, critical thinking, curiosity, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, the capability of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021