We are looking for an engineer to join our QA Automation team of three engineers. Our current product suite includes a patient mobile/web app (uprise.co) connecting patients with much needed help and a clinical assessment solution written in React / React Native / Python / AWS.
Help build technology that saves lives!
Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) is a private equity-backed family of companies headquartered in Irvine, California. We provide comprehensive management of mental / behavioral health, wellness, and chronic care and offer employee assistance programs (EAP).
● We help people
○ Retain and improve their mental health.
○ Take care of their families, pets, legal and financial issues, etc.
● Unique opportunity
○ We are pushing to become a technology-first company focused on digital health, data engineering, clinical data science, and AI to define the state of the art in mental / behavioral health.
○ We build our own products for our end-users, patients and clinicians.
○ We are riding a huge demand boost wave for mental health.
○ You get to shape our vision and build new things (no tedious support / legacy projects)
● Stability: headquartered in Irvine, California, we have been around for 33 years and are highly profitable. Our benefits are offered to 10M lives across the US through our network of 60K medical professionals.
● Work as part of a product development team participating in scrum and other development processes.
● Understand product requirements and design an end-to-end test strategy and plans.
● Start with manual testing and then build functional automation scripts, both UI & API, to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline.
● Maintain a test suite in a test case management tool (e.g. TestRail), maintain quality metrics, and ensure adequate test coverage.
Who you are:
● You draft and effectively execute test cases and test plans on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
● You have command of Cypress. Broader test automation framework experience is a plus.
● Last but not least, you are self-driven, well organized, curious, tenacious, and communicate effectively. You ask a lot of questions, dig deep, and come up with creative reliable solutions and execute repeatably with a great sense of ownership and accountability.
About Freelancer Larysa Rozumeyenko
Я работаю как независимый ИТ-рекрутер (около 10 лет) от лица нескольких американских продуктовых компаний, с которыми сотрудничаю на долгосрочной основе (с некоторыми работаю 5 лет:-). 90% вакансий предполагают remote занятость. Остальные 10% предполагают работу в украинском офисе компании 1 день в неделю, остальное время - удаленно. Все собеседования - напрямую с менеджментом компаний (никаких посредников:-)!
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni