We are looking for a talented С++ Developer to join the team for work on the application which is the benchmark solution for cost-effective and flexible internet collaboration for the media industry.
We are looking for a talented developer to join the team for work on the application which is the benchmark solution for cost-effective and flexible internet collaboration for the media industry. This is an effective, reliable, secure, and portable solution for remote recording, approval, and monitoring, with a deep feature-set for all remote audio needs, and without the need for expensive hardware or intrusive installations.
- Experience in cross-platform (macOS, Windows) software development
- 2-3 years of developing experience
- Experience in Juce, Boost
- Experience using libwebrtc or other C/C++ implementations of WebRTC.
- Audio architecture experience is a big plus
- Multi-threaded, real-time implementation experience
- WebRTC, Audio conferencing, MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android
- Development of cross-platform client application
- Substantially contribute to the development efforts for the already established commercial product through the entire software development lifecycle – including specification, user experience, development, QA, and delivery
- Troubleshoot, debug, and sustain product through the complete application lifecycle
- Taking an active part in all scrum ceremonies.
What We Offer:
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni