Scrum Master is responsible for assisting Scrum teams in establishing and accomplishing goals while ensuring compliance with standard processes and best practices. They will lead the teams by scheduling and facilitating meetings, tracking progress and metrics, and improving processes.
Who you are:
We are looking for an accountable, driven, energetic, proactive, smart, goal-oriented, organized, detail-oriented team member who collaborates well with other team members
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings
- Keep teams organized, focused, on task, and following priorities
- Lead teams through discussions and decision making
- Track teams’ progress against established goals
- Track and report on team metrics
- Act as teams’ spokesperson as well as liaison between development teams and Product Management
- Facilitate discussions around quality, resources, and scope
- Hold team members accountable for completing tasks
- Assist teams in removing roadblocks
- Assist teams in communicating and demonstrating their work to stakeholders
- Enforce software development process and best practices
- Identify areas for continuous improvements
- Create a positive environment and team dynamic where teams can work efficiently and effectively
- Accurately identify the proper tasks needed to complete assignments
- Complete tasks quickly and with a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Regularly interacts with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Program Managers, and Product Management. Interacts with other departments when needed
- Work under moderate supervision. Receive guidance but also use independent judgement to accomplish job functions
- 1+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Collaborate well with team members
- Communicate effectively across departments
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to lead and coach multiple teams
- Willing to receive feedback and direction
- Clear understanding of Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Excel
- Clear understanding of Scrum Software Development
- English level – Upper Intermediate
Who We Are:
Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company while enjoying random ice cream and bagel parties, cold brew on tap, and an occasional ping pong match.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team that will make on-boarding process smoother
- Large, comfortable and modern office with facilities: car parking, gym, gaming zone and meeting rooms
- Competitive comprehensive package with various benefits and perks, including remote work, paid lunches, etc.
- Company-paid learning, conferences
- Regular team-building events
- English classes
Litera is the result of more than 20 years of experience delivering innovative document technology solutions to the legal and life sciences communities. Our focus is on helping organizations spend more time creating the highest quality documents and less time fixing them.
The integration of Litéra, Microsystems, The Sackett Group, and XRef is a response to our industry’s trend towards providing end-to-end solutions rather than having customers manage multiple vendors. Litera Microsystems introduces a suite of best-in-class products that improve our customers’ ability to focus on what matters: serving their clients, not their documents.
Each company’s story began in a unique place, from former lawyers responding to the profession’s pain points, to experts helping law firms transition to the word processor of the future, to an industry outsider developing software out of a passion for problem-solving technology.
Each organization brought a level of knowledge and service to Litera Microsystems that makes us the industry-leading, end-to-end provider of document lifecycle solutions. We understand that the service that we provide, in addition to our software, is a difference-maker. This is why we continue to support our solutions with the foremost customer service in the industry.
Today, we support more than 1,300 organizations across the globe in both the legal and life sciences sectors.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni