Have a passion for doing what’s right? So do we!
Because we don’t just create software. In addition to coding and releases, we are united by ideas. Sustainable development and eco-friendly cities. We start with ourselves, practicing the bike-friendly culture.
In the past couple of years, we’ve sponsored health and educational projects, embraced corporate volunteering and so much more. On our team, it’s as much about making our cities better as it is about wellbeing of our people – and your work will help do just that. We are looking for Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain full cycle and support projects according to the company’s Corporate Responsibility Policies, Strategy, Programs.
- Conduct extensive research within area of responsibility and make recommendations on new programs that could be implemented to address emerging trends.
- Develop and implement CSR initiatives, events, campaigns on a turn-key basis.
- Work with employees initiatives and turning them into impactful CSR projects.
- Work with internal stakeholder on corporate CSR platform launch and support.
- Work with external stakeholders (NGOs, foundations, partners and vendors).
- Manage annual reporting.
- Prepare and submit contests and awards applications.
- Ensure accurate submission of RFI and other documents concerning CSR.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience of CSR projects management from conception to completion;
- Good knowledge of sustainable development issues, CSR trends and best practices;
- Excellent project management skills, strong skills in communication, presentation, networking;
- English language level — Upper-Intermediate;
- Passionate about making an impact.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page: