Heeey, Looking for you, a Front-End developer, the one who is willing to become part of the core team starting in Lviv.
Creadits company, well known in creative production, gathers a team in Europe, to bridge the US, EU, and Asia. Maybe it's you, who will be part of something big?
Creadits is a brand of action. We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™.
Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI.
We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines.
Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to support our growing Saas business. We are creating a new R&D team to continue developing and evolving our digital product. This role would suit someone with previous experience who would like to expand their skills, be part of a young, friendly, and experienced team (engineers and management) to solve challenges for some of the most demanding worlds brands in advertising.
This work will be from office space but with flexible opportunities to work from home
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop web user interface using React JS
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- As time goes on, you will work more and more independently
- 1-3 years of experience building high-quality web applications
- Experience with crafting and developing Single Page Applications using React JS, Angular JS, Vue JS or any other MV* framework
- Demonstrates design and UX sensibilities.
- Knowledge of front end build tools (like Webpack), code versioning tools (like Git)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
Not essential but good to have
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with image or video editor softwares (like Adobe After Effects)
What we offer
An open, informal entrepreneurial startup environment that is breaking new ground in the creative industry
Becoming a part of a high-quality product team working with scaled agile methodology
An awesome, international organization with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career, as well as a chance to learn something new every day - we are open-minded and would love to explain our thought processes even when it is not design related;
Extraordinary flexibility and freedom in relation to the design methods, elements, etc you may use - as long as it is interconnected to the rest of the site.
Paid vacations, public holidays, sick leaves
Flexible work from office or/and home opportunities
Performance dialogues and ongoing salary reviews
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
World's largest online gaming companies
World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximize creative performance in any campaign.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
DOU company page: