The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain.
VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
Users of VDP will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design, C embedded, C++ up to Angular. The project uses OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library.
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to Tech Lead and Product Owner.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3+ years experience in C++ (standard C++11 or later)
• strong understanding of OOP and OOD principles
• experience in cross-platform development
• experience with unit-testing frameworks
• experience with version control tools
• experience with build systems
• understanding of image processing
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• experience in OpenCV
• experience in Python
• experience in image, text or audio recognition
• experience in video streaming
• experience in development on Linux
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni