On behalf of our new Client, Scalors is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a client team in Kyiv, Ukraine or remotely on a full-time basis.
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing MedTech startup developing innovative technological solutions for critically ill patients. With over 50 employees located in spacious offices in the heart of Aachen, we offer a positive collaborative work environment in an interdisciplinary and international team with flat hierarchies and many attractive perks.
We developed device, short for Medical On-Site Assistant, an intelligent assistance system for intensive care medicine that supports doctors and nurses directly at the patient’s bed. The device facilitates voice-controlled documentation, identifies relevant data, and thus contributes to the faster and better treatment of the critically ill.
As a DevOps Engineer in the development team, you will play an essential role in product development and experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Design, plan and implement our CI/CD pipelines to automate testing, build, and deployments of our back end, front end, and machine learning projects
• Work on our internal lab to create a hospital-like testing environment for our application stack
• Create automated integration and end-to-end tests for our application
• Collaborate with our front end, back end, and data science team to ensure good
test coverage and an excellent developer experience
• Keep our test documentation and planning up to date and in accordance with our
• Coordinate our external technical partners for integrations with third-party systems
• Guidance/mentorship of junior team members with the prospect of leading the
product development team in the future
• Ensure integrity of end product by implementing and maintaining development best
• You have worked as a software engineer in the industry for a minimum of three years
• Experience with Python
• Experience in end-to-end software development from idea to market-ready, tested and maintainable code
• Experience managing or mentoring junior team members
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Proficiency using state of the art CI/CD tools
• You are an evangelist for DevOps, automation, and creating reliable, fast, and agile engineering processes
Bonus, if you have
• Experience working in the HealthTech industry
• Experience with network security
What we offer
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Support in personal development and reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy
Positive working environment
Nice office at BC Forum (10 min to m. Lukianivska);
Warm and friendly atmosphere;
Direct communication with your Client;
Good compensation package;
Flexible working hours.
SCALORS is a German software outsourcing company, which has development centers across Europe and recruits IT specialists all over the world for permanent employment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We've specialized in building cost-efficient software teams in Ukraine. You work with us as a German contractual partner. This means that you have no monetary insecurities and a very high level of legal security.
Stay tuned for open vacancies on scalors.com!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni