We want you to create great things together!
- BA/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years overall commercial experience in software quality assurance
- 4+ years of experience in API Test Automation
- Practical experience with Python programming and some (or all) tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Strong understanding of testing theory (testing types, levels, technics, etc.)
- Practical experience with Web services testing, a good understanding of REST, HTTP, client-service architecture
- Understanding of a software development life cycle and Agile principles
- Understanding of best practices in software development (code reviews, CI\CD, etc.)
- Upper-Intermediate English level (read / write / speak)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, proactive and innovative
- Understanding of high availability, failover, reliability and other functional and non-functional testing aspects of complex systems
- Understanding of the IP networking, virtualization and data centres’ architecture
- Unix-like systems shell commands and scripting experience
- Coordinate and lead the testing team to fulfil Customer Quality requirements
- Look forward to improvements in Testing processes over functional and non-functional aspects of testing.
- Review of testing strategies and requirements.
- Development and facilitation of test frameworks improvements/changes to support product evolution to microservices.
- Active participation in design, implementation and execution of automated acceptance test framework performed after install, updates and upgrades for further use by internal and external customers
- Creating and maintaining automated test cases for feature and system functional and non-functional testing
- Maintaining and contributing to the test automation framework based on - Python & Pytest & Allure
- Bugs reporting, tracking and verification
- Collaborating with client’s team lead, subject matter experts and developers of a big distributed team
- Playing Scrum Master role for the team which includes:
Driving Scrum ceremonies
Reporting for team tasks, issues, progress to PM
Providing together with the team estimations for sprint & release scope
Playing technical leader role for the team
• is a leader in OSS/BSS IT space (350+ customers) over years
• Is a leader in Gartner OSS Magic Quadrant for 7th year in a row
• executing and securing projects and competence on long-term strategies
• transforming and changing to meet edging technology demands
• Provides a complete end-to-end solutions covering : Orchestration of Private cloud Resources and Services, CNF/VNF testing and onboarding, Closed loop Assurance
• Key component for enterprise and 5G use cases fulfilment within OSS/BSS domain
• Supporting multivendor cloud environments (Kubernetes, Openstack, KVM, Virtual Cloud Director, AWS and Azure)
• Deployed over 60+ global telco operators (CSP)
• Used by 5 world lead CSPs in US, Europe, Asia and Australia
• You will enhance practical experience in latest python test coding to cover cool new features in complex OOP based back-end automation project in space of Private cloud orchestration
• Python based framework development, improvement and support for automating complex workflows
• Following best practices . Your brave ideas appreciated and always supported for implementation
• Practice with threads and async python features, python libs (Rest , ssh, db etc) in performance area testing for large-scale applications.
• Working in a team of passionate engineers who are keen to bring to life best quality testware
• Constant opportunity to learn and grow professionally by solving interesting and diverse working tasks
QA, QA Automation, WebServices, Git, Gerrit, Linux, Python, rest API automation, Pytest, Virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni