We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA (C#/.Net) for 1 year engagement to build test tools, frameworks, and integration tests for the customer’s project. This project involves launching new products in the customer’s Vision Claims platform and migrating existing products
• 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
• Hands-on experience with .Net
• Good knowledge of C#
• Familiarity with SQL
• Some overlap with Seattle working hours
• Experience with REST API testing tools
• Experience with mobile testing tools
• Significant knowledge of test cases design techniques
• Understanding of test framework layers
• Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
• Experience with performance testing tools
• Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
• Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
• English level: Intermediate
Nice to have:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Provide the best quality tests
• Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
• Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
• Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
• Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
• Create technical and utility documentation
• Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA (C#/.Net) for 1 year engagement to build test tools, frameworks, and integration tests for the customer’s project. This project involves launching new products in the customer’s Vision Claims platform and migrating existing products to the Vision Claims platform for claims adjudication. It includes some integration with the existing system and data migration, in addition to building new systems to work with the platform.
You'll be helping improve the quality of delivery and data integrity on the customer's existing platform, plus participating in a project to transition to a new platform.
You will work with a team of 1 PM, 2 BAs, and about 7 developers.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer helps insurance companies and brands deploy innovative digital insurance products quickly and effectively.
About Our Project:
The customer’s platform enables companies to rapidly bring new product offerings to market, drive customer acquisition and retention, manage rating and risk assessment, and accurately assess and pay claims. It can be deployed with minimal impact within existing IT ecosystems and, as a cloud-based solution, is fully scalable to the needs of the business.
The platform consists of several integrated service components – both technical and functional – that deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end solution.
The CRM and customer engagement component provides a single-customer view of omni-channel interaction across web, SMS, email, phone, and mail. It ensures automated engagement through enquiry, follow up, sales process, mid-term adjustment, renewals, and claims management. Customer satisfaction can be measured through a net promoter score generated via SMS and/or email including keyword and sentiment analysis.
The case manager component helps users with their policy, claims, and billing. This module delivers customer onboarding, underwriting, issuing cover, claims management, premium collections, and management of customer queries. The configurable process automation engine delivers optimal operational efficiencies and improves the customer experience. Integration with third parties (such as vets’ practices for pet insurance) delivers swift claims settlement.
The rules engine module covers ratings and complex evaluation. The platform delivers hundreds of quotes per second, with millisecond quote response times. Plug-and-play integration with market-leading aggregators enabled new products to be brought to market quickly. The rules engine also deploys machine learning to evaluate complex document content and for decision support during policy service and claims processes.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
• You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
• You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
• There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
• You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
• You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
• We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni