Trinetix is looking for a skilled Technical Delivery Manager to be a leader of a tight-knit team. You'll be leading teams of skilled and mature developers for a number of projects in close cooperation with our US-based client in consulting and financial domain.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager with deep understanding of management principles, bright organization and analytical abilities.
You'll be leading teams of skilled and mature developers for a number of projects in close cooperation with our US-based client in consulting and financial domain.
- At least 4-5 years of practical project management experience in the IT field;
- Ability to put into practice modern approaches on project management and quality control;
- Ability to manage a team up to 15-20 members;
- Ability to understand customer’s requirements and transform them into structured documents;
- Ability to speak the same language with all stakeholders, especially from the business side;
- Extensive background in developing and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle in various business domains;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture;
- Ability to motivate the project team and find an individual approach to each performer;
- Be psychologically balanced and resistant to the fast-changing environment;
- Excellent team and communication skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated, getting things done;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Advanced level of English;
- Agile and Scrum, SAFE practices, and previous experience of US outsource projects are welcomed.
Will be a plus:
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in software development/quality assurance/business analysis;
- Experience of work with enterprise-level companies.
- Responsible for successful project delivery;
- Set-up and tailor delivery process;
- Help to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Planning project resources;
- Assembling and leading project team up to 15-20 members;
- Motivate team members and create comfort and friendly atmosphere;
- Create schedule and project timeline;
- Project estimation, time and scope management;
- Risk management;
- Implement and manage change when necessary;
- Ensure constant process improvement;
- Track deliverables;
- Monitor and report on project status;
- Resolve project issues;
- Ensure project and product quality as well as customer satisfaction;
- Interact with Lead Delivery Manager.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and a wide variety of knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021