Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
As Sourcing Manager, your role is to ensure the hiring process is completed on time and reaches the necessary level of customer satisfaction, that the account hiring objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
You will lead the planning process, working with internal and external clients, specialists, to identify requirements and organize the process of fulfilling the hiring objectives of account.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Delivery Director
• General management support across sourcing and hiring process.
• Accurately and timely develop necessary hiring documentation, request evaluation and processing in Luxoft systems
• Being the key point for Customer, Delivery management, recruitment department for hiring communication and issues escalation.
• Sourcing and hiring process' tracking and impediments removal
• Defining and guiding best practices for process improvements (e.g. change governance) - ensuring consistency in quality and approach, driving continuous improvement in methods, technology choices and skills by challenging, innovating and evolving the status quo.
• Establishment of the appropriate tools and processes to meet account hiring goals.
• Management reporting across hiring functions for Delivery management and Customer
• Managerial background, ideally with IT delivery within PMO, Managed Services, IT outsourcing industry, Consultancy Experience.
• Understanding of basics of software development
• Understanding of Agile delivery frameworks, processes, practices tools and why they are important, with strong understanding of digital product development, usage and application.
• Exceptional negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Attentive to details and timelines possess a strong sense of ownership in performance
• Expert understanding of process governance
• Advanced ability to implement process transformation programs.
• Ability to lead key strategic initiatives and coordinate non-direct reports.
Nice to have
● Finance services experience
● Experience working in a client-facing environment
● Qualifications (preferred)
● AGILE Scrum Master
● SAFE Agile experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni