Looking for PHP (Laravel) Software Engineers to join our team in Zaporizhzhia or Remote. We offer wide range of projects you may participate in based on your skills and experience level.
We are looking for an experienced PHP (Laravel) engineer to work on one of our long-term projects in Healthcare, Ecommerce or Fintech domain.
What you may do:
- Execute full life-cycle software development being a member of a full-stack team.
- Communicate with the stakeholders directly if you speak English.
- Mentor less experienced developers if you have a coaching experience.
- Participate in discovery phase if you have analytical mindset.
- Lead a project if it drives you to make complicated decisions.
- Be a part of business development team of your unit if you're business-oriented.
- Strong working experience as PHP backend engineer.
- 1+ years of experience with Laravel or Symfony.
- Excellent knowledge SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)/AWS.
- Experience with Docker, RESTful APIs, GIT flows.
- Good knowledge of software development methodology and release processes.
- Hands on experience in development of interactive applications.
- Minim level the Russian language.
- 20+ paid vacation days.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Health expenses reimbursement.
- Besides team buildings, and meal reimbursement, ask our recruiters to tell more about other benefits we offer to local and remote workers.
We are a full-cycle product development service company being on the market since 2009. Working with startups and SMBs we offer wide range of projects to our candidates, including but not limited to:
1) Private practice in LA with multiple offices and more than a hundred doctors on board.
2) Digital shelf monitoring solution for one of the largest product manufacturers.
3) International online banking company with thousands of clients around the world.
4) Alternative finance analytics platform for one of the famous UK universities.
And many more interesting and challenging projects that are available depending on the skills and experience of the candidate who joins our team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021