We are looking for Full Stack (Node/React) Software Engineer to expand the team of engineers who work on the international neo bank solution.
Our customer is a fintech company that provides fast, convenient, and affordable financial and related services globally. It is an established business with thousands of private and business clients using it around the world.
We think that you'd fit in our team best, if you already have:
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of the React library, but not too attached to it;
- ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but
- also your HTML5 knowledge;
- knowledge of good UX practices;
- experience with large-scale projects;
- willingness to improve your skills individually;
- fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- experience working with React, Webpack, Jest (would be an additional advantage as those are some of the technologies that we use daily).
Join us if you are looking to:
- work in a multi-functional, self-organizing team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- proactively engage in the planning, design, implementation and support of the fintech products;
- follow and contribute to development best-practices, give and receive code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improve as a developer and a team member, share knowledge and help other team members grow;
- improve functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and developers.
- 20+ paid vacation days.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Health expenses reimbursement.
- Besides team buildings, and meal reimbursement, ask our recruiters to tell more about other benefits we offer to local and remote workers.
We are a full-cycle product development service company being on the market since 2009. Working with startups and SMBs we offer wide range of projects to our candidates, including but not limited to:
1) Private practice in LA with multiple offices and more than a hundred doctors on board.
2) Digital shelf monitoring solution for one of the largest product manufacturers.
3) International online banking company with thousands of clients around the world.
4) Alternative finance analytics platform for one of the famous UK universities.
And many more interesting and challenging projects that are available depending on the skills and experience of the candidate who joins our team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021