We are looking for an experienced Account executive to become a part of the Sales team working with top-notch inbound clients and building relationships with them on the top level.
Fireart is a top international product design and development Studio.
We are operating from Warsaw, Poland but are primarily known worldwide.
Our team consists of 70+ experts in design and development, but also illustration and animation. As a Studio, we provide a wide range of IT services, primarily product consistent design and development. We want to attract our clients with quality in the first place.
At Fireart we enjoy collaborating with many global clients and work with our clients remotely (yeah, we were doing that long before it became mainstream). At Fireart we work with ambitious start-ups as well as world-known brands like Google, Cryptohopper, Rolls-Royce, Freenow, and Pipedrive.
We are looking for an experienced Account executive to become a part of the Sales team working with top-notch inbound clients and building relationships with them on the top level. The ideal candidate loves working with B2B clients and likes people in general, he/she also enjoys the multicultural aspect of their daily routine. We also look for a team player rather than The Lone Ranger.
This position plays an important role in the company and our growth strategy for the coming year. We’re looking for someone willing to support us in this exciting journey :)
- Join both, our Top Management and Sales teams and play an important part in them
- Work with Inbound clients, build long-lasting relationships based on partnership and trust
- Help our clients to achieve their business goals and find the best strategy for their business
- Support the Head of Sales in the continuous development of sales processes
- Set personal goals, track the progress, and manage your own performance
- Negotiate the contract terms with new clients
- Maintain and develop close cooperation with Design Leads, CTO, Project Managers, and Sales Team
Requirements from the candidate:
- Excellent English communication skills (C1+) (Polish and any other language is not required)
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT-related sales or account executive
- Result-driven personality
- Team player
- Experience in selling IT services to enterprise international clients
- Experience in managing CRM software (ideally Pipedrive)
- Attention to detail and responsibility
- Ability to work in accordance with the process
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- A friendly team of like-minded people
- Cooperation with C-level team members on a daily basis
- Compensation for sick leaves
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers
- Corporate events and activities
- Remote-friendly policy (yet, ideally, we’d like to have a possibility to meet from time to time and have a cup of tea or beer together as soon as everything gets back to normal)
- Private medical care
- Necessary equipment such as a laptop etc.
About Fireart Studio
We're passionate about creating beautiful design for startups & leading brands
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni