We are looking for a Middle/Senior FE Engineer to join our Dutch project specializing in fleet management (leasing). Active development phase.
• Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
• Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
• The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
• The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and an agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code;
• Integrating with existing, and new backend systems;
• Managing complex dependencies;
• Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
• Identifying issues and taking initiative to suggest solutions;
• Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints);
• Advocating for front-end development best practices.
Pros to join the project:
• Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
• New development and almost no legacy;
• Agile environment (Scrum framework);
• Working in a dynamic international environment;
• Opportunity to go on business trips to Netherlands;
• Daily communication in English;
• Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Udemy accounts.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out, and support of web application to provide fully digitalized leasing capabilities for company clients.
Team: 4 FE developers, 2 BE developer, 2 QA, Scrum Master, PO and BA are from the client side.
Frontend: Typescript, React, Redux, Redux-Saga, styled components.
Backend: C#, .NET Core
Infra: AWS, GitLab CI/CD, Docker
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni