Fyber is a global public technology company with offices in the USA, UK, Germany and Israel. The company is a leading player in digital advertising and monetization technologies.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our remote team.
- Built with cutting-edge server-side technologies, Fyber's system handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data.
- The DevOps Engineer will create and manage internal tools to let the developers deploy any code without touching the infra itself.
- Additionally, will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances of multiple clusters in a Big Data technologies ecosystem
- At least 5 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages - Python / Ruby / Groovy, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming language and functional language (Java/Scala - an advantage )
- Administration, scripting and automation with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform )
- Manage and build CI\CD tools and pipelines for various products (Jenkins - an advantage )
- Administration of MySQL and in-memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, Aerospike - an advantage
- Administration of high load systems 24x7
- Innovative, creative mindset - out-of-the-box thinker
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills
About the company
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization.
The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy.
The company has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
We help companies and their leaders to grab opportunities and extend their operations, opening R&D and Delivery centers with us.
We have more than 10 years of experience and proven track-records of building lasting relationships with clients, scaling operational efficiency and human-touch management.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni