Excellent developer and passionate about Java? Up for a new challenge? Feel like working with top-notch technologies? Then we`ve got what you are looking for. Our ambitious and well-funded client with a close-knit team of extremely motivated programmers looks forward to welcoming you!
- Recognized leader in digital transformation. And those are not just our words - we are acknowledged by multiple prestigious awards.
- Reliable partner on software development journey for hundreds of clients worldwide. We cooperate with all the industries!
- We believe that the key to successful business is an inspiring and delightful work atmosphere.
- Fast-growing company – and we don't plan to change it!
YOUR FUTURE CREW
As our company continuously grows (well, as it happens to all the successful companies) we expand our team (as well as the number of tennis tables in our office). Now we need one more Grand Slam player, a Software Engineer (Java) who doesn't afraid of shifted hours for a well-established and respected transport enterprise. You will become a part of the excellent and cozy team of 4 people.
They are brilliant Java pros and gurus of the amazing work atmosphere. You wouldn't even want to have a home office as you`ll miss your team. Always ready to support, easy-going, and sociable - it's all about your prospective crew. Seems like a dream team? Then grab your chance and apply for this position!
In a nutshell:
- The position is open for the well-known American company in supply chain logistics.
- This company contributes to shippers, carriers, logistics service providers and technology providers with the right LTL transportation data, technology, and expertise.
- It helps truck loads to arrive quicker and make people in logistics less stressed.
- You can apply your code writing skills to create data-centric solutions for LTL transportation.
From top to bottom:
- The company has an excellent reputation. It's like working for Volvo or Volkswagen - you go for a brand and quality!
- Your prospective employer has a long history counting more than 80 years in North America. Just imagine: you can define history and shape the future!
- You've got to develop and optimize the code for real-time high-load systems. Let's make it faster, smoother, and steadier.
GREAT TO HAVE
- If you worked at least one year on Java like Spring Framework, Maven, and SVN or similar projects.You know perfectly well how XML and JSON (as well as their parsing, validation, tag error fixing) work.
- Project experience working with Postman.
- Are you familiar with SQL/NoSQL DataBase? Wonderful! Can you write simple queries? Great!
- You can handle customers requests via live communication (calls or chats).
- The same goes for analysis, classification, and solving of miscellaneous incidents.
- Experience in troubleshooting customers' issues.
- Various industry-standard testing terminologies, processes, and tools don't scare you.
- Standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the SDLC ring a bell to you.
- Level 2 Production Support experience we consider a plus.
- You can speak and write English so that people understand you well. It's important as we communicate with our customers in English.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - though we`ll consider related fields or experience too!
YOUR ROLE FEATURES
- Handling customer-reported support incidents including collaborating with internal teams, and timely follow-up until the incident is resolved.
- Work with Technical Support to develop new support procedures and assist with training.
- Work with the Client Success team on how best to support customer escalations for new customers who are integrating to EVA Services.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni