PlasticJam, an innovative web development company, is actively seeking a passionate Junior Marketing Specialist who will support the marketing efforts across all lead generation channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze marketing data & metrics in competitive western English-speaking niches. The marketing associate will be also be involved in creating promotional and compelling content, and traditional media strategies with in-house marketing team.
- 1+ years’ experience in working within EU/US markets;;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Passion for setting and implementing branding guidelines;
- Hands on experience with Social Media, Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Improve SERM and work with a team to get the best SERP results;
- Execute marketing activities to maximize sales and strengthen main indicators (SOM, Brand Health etc.);
- Keep pace with Social Media and internet marketing industry trends and developments;
- Occasionally write amazing short content, including promo, ads and SMM posts;
- Analyze market potential and competition;
- Assist in implementing new product launches and events;
- Monitor, analyze and improve effectiveness of each campaign results on the monthly basis via different channels;
a team of skilled and friendly professionals;
individual plans for a career development;
comfortable office in downtown (Kyiv, Olympic metro);
ability to work from home when necessary;
interesting corporate and team-building events;
motivation that will help you achieve your goals at work;
free English classes — study and practice English in the office.
PlasticJam - is one of the leading web development and digital marketing companies, with offices in Kiev. We have been creating complex online applications and providing digital marketing services for various clients around the world for over 10 years. As our project portfolio grows, our team has been steadily expanding and we're proud to admit that, together, we're always on the cutting edge of web technologies. We use innovative techniques to make sure our digital products and services are the best on the market.
Our team values:
Focus on results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes, to respond to changes quickly.
Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the workgroup on current projects in written (chats) and oral formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate and visualize tasks clearly and concisely.
Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021