COMPANY: international GameDev studio
Full-time remote / relocate to Barcelona
Projects: starting new projects from scratch
World-renowned game developer and publisher specialized in mobile gaming, based in Barcelona. Founded in 2008.
The business now has a team of more than 330 people, representing 30 different nationalities.
330 Socialpointers work together to amaze users.
600M+ downloads, or 7% of the world's population.
2M unique daily users.
2500+ characters designed. That's a lot to play with :)
Passion. We couldn’t be luckier. We were born to create great games, and we do it for a living! Loving what we do permeates every project, from the word go.
Innovation. We think out of the box and do things diﬀerently in order to come up with innovative gameplays that amaze the world. Creativity is our weapon. Not even the sky's the limit.
Transparency. We share our knowledge, opinions, success, and mistakes. We believe in open and honest communication, to enforce trust and teamwork.
Role: Lead Game Designer, Senior Game Designer - open to both possibilities.
The vacancy is open in Tactical studio.
A new colleague will participate in starting new projects from scratch.
There will be casual mobile games such as:
Puzzles, Word games, Brainteasers, Brain training games.
Related projects: mobile apps for meditation, education, weight management.
All roles are based in Barcelona
The Tactical studio team is around 20 people - + many resources outsourced - mixed model. Direct employees all based in Barcelona, outsourced people within their own company.
It is rapidly extending due to a plan to involve 30+ specialists.
English is a must for communication.
- Manage iterative gameplay balance and gameplay system improvements;
- Work closely with a product owner, analysts, engineers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay and systems;
- Write and manage all relevant documentation to game design processes;
- Report on quality, initiatives, game changes, and other relevant statistics as required.
At least 5 years experience as a game designer for a mobile game market with F2P published titles;
Important - the candidate must have the gaming experience (creating games/prototypes, participating in all stages of game development, releasing games, LiveOps).
There are two possible directions:
1) Responsible for the words games
2) Dedicated to creating new games
English level: Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Work with well-known titles and create new brands.
• Great teammates with vast experience in the gamedev industry.
• Possibilities of relocation to Barcelona (preference) or remotely work.
• Relocation bonus, the 1-month apartment rent cost is covered by the company, the company does all bureaucratic paperwork, house search, school search.
Amazing benefits, private medical insurance for employee+family, gym/hairdresser/physio, Meal vouchers, Training budget, phone/tablet, gadget, tax advisors, newbies club for expats, language lessons (Spanish and/or English) etc.
1. Interview with a recruiter via Zoom Itw - 40 min.
2. Technical test.
3. Interview with the Head of Studio.
4. Interview with Tactical leadership.
Почему стоит пообщаться с нами?
✓ ваш отклик не потеряется!
✓ помогаем в переговорах с компанией
✓ даем полные фидбеки
✓ действуем в ваших интересах
About iriSmart Recruiting
iriSmart Recruiting (Gamedev) — команда профессиональных рекрутеров.
Компании-партнеры: продуктовые gamedev студии в локациях Украина, РФ, Беларусь, Кипр, Латвия, Испания и др. (офис, удаленно, релокейт).
- профессионализм — глубокое понимание специфики геймдев индустрии;
- индивидуальный подход;
- ориентация на качество и скорость в работе;
- сохранение конфиденциальности.
- рекомендуем вакансии;
- консультируем о з/п;
- помогаем оформить CV и LinkedIn;
- проводим тестовые интервью.
Вакансии, с которыми работаем:
- Unity, iOS / Android, Java, Python Developers;
- Game Designer;
- 2D Artist, 3D Artist, Animator, Motion Designer, Lead / Art Director;
- Data Analyst;
- User Acquisition Manager;
- Product Owner / Producer;
- C-level positions: CTO, CMO, CEO.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni