Valor Software looking for an experienced HR Manager (People Partner) for our Kharkiv/remote team.
Our strength lies in people: over 100 experts on board. We grow professionally and personally and share our expertise to become stronger as a team. When it comes to clients, we go beyond the standard set of requirements. It’s about being a trusted development partner that addresses their business needs. We take our incomes for the reward that we earned thanks to our professionalism, but it’s never a goal-determining factor.
Sounds reasonable? — Let's talk!
- 3+ years of experience in the HR function
- Being able to manage and support HR processes
- Good understanding and experience with all main stages of the employee’s life cycle
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Relationship management, Influencing, and negotiating skills
- English level — Intermediate+ (good speaking skills)
- Experience with a full cycle of the Recruitment process will be a plus
About Valor Software
We started in 2013. At the moment we are the team of 100+ talented professionals, and we continue to grow. We are technology maniacs and always work with proven cutting-edge technologies. We don’t stop learning: we stay abreast of disruptive technologies that enable the next generation of amazing software and experiences.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021