Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a QA Engineer for a full-time position in Ukraine. Our client collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems.
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA engineer or relevant work experience in a testing role.
- Proven background in the software lifecycle and test methodologies.
- Proficiency in creating excellent test plans, test cases, and executing test cases.
- Expertise in creating and executing excellent test cases UAT, functional testing, etc.
- Experience with Python, Selenium WebDriver, JS, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, and AWS.
- Experience in working in a scrum-based, agile and nimble environment.
-Self-motivated individual with competence to find defects during each sprint cycle.
- Extremely detailed oriented with great problem-solving skills. Able to work with developers to find the root cause of the defect.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Perform mostly functional testing (80%) and automate simple repeated tasks (20%).
- Create, update, and maintain test plans/test cases with minimum or no PRD.
- Execute various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to find defects, report bugs, and debug during each sprint cycle to ensure that the products work correctly.
- Communicate the defects to cross-functional teams.
- Identify automatable features and create automation scripts for repeated tasks in your feature areas and debug the automation failures.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
About Svitla Systems
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in Silicon Valley. We deliver unparalleled value to our customers, who rely on our expertise in managed teams and build-to-order software applications.
Founded in 2003, Svitla Systems is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro and Germany). If you are looking to scale up your technical team quickly, we are your trusted glocal partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni