We are looking for a Strong Middle PHP/Laravel Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our client is a Swedish company, the world’s leading community for race (running, biking, swimming, adventure racing) participants with innovative products and services that will inspire the movement to a more healthy world. The main goal is for every race in the world to be presented, fully bookable, and available for everyone on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
● Developing back-end of a web app in Laravel.
● Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software.
● Ensuring and determining the quality of the code.
● 3+ years of experience working with PHP programming language.
● Deep level of knowledge of Laravel framework.
● High level of knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
● Strong knowledge Git, Gitlab CI/CD, Envoyer.
● Good communication skills.
● High level of knowledge of English.
Would be a plus:
● Experience working with ElasticSearch and/or Redis.
● Good level of knowledge of AWS.
● Experience working with NewRelic.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021