The main project aims are the migration from the monolith to microservices architecture, optimization of the product speed, and design and implementation of new web applications. The framework is mostly react based, ~20% of code is in angular which the client is planning to migrate to react.
The client is a leading worldwide company in IT Asset Management (ITAM) / Software License Optimization (SLO). The client is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed, and secured. Client’s Products are designed for SAMSLO purposes, helps customers to optimize corporate software and licenses portfolio, identify potential financial risks or cost savings opportunities in licensing.
The client delivers IT management solutions that enable enterprises to accelerate the return on their technology investments and inform their IT with total visibility into complex hybrid ecosystems to transform their IT by rightsizing across all platforms, reallocating spend, reducing risk, and charting the most effective path to the cloud.
The project focus on delivering white-glove implementation and support for SaaS Manager implementation and integration with 3d part Cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of UI design and front-end development
- React Framework and Angular Framework knowledge
- CSS/Sass/Styled Components knowledge
Experience of working from a Styled Guide and Invision/Figma or other design mockup tools
- Thorough knowledge of TypeScript, ECMAScript 2020 & build tools
- Knowledge of using and build atomic design systems
- A proven and respected engineer with min 5 years experience in the delivery of successful applications at an impressive scale
- Previous experience of the implementation of secure and responsive web applications
- High regard for maintaining test quality of Unit and E2E tests
- High Understanding of semantic code and accessibility fundamentals
- Experience building progressive web apps
- Comfortable with modern SCM for various types of development life cycle
- Use your expertise to aid the UI team hit product deadlines.
- Prove your creativity by working alongside product owners and designers to identify and break down large Epics to feature stories, ensuring each story has user scenarios, technical approach, and testing strategy.
- Demonstrate your passion and skill in the design and construction of beautiful, robust, and secure UI applications
- Work in CD environments to continuously deploy features
- Work collaboratively with designers, testers, and stakeholders
- Become familiar with, and align yourself with all aspects of the UI team’s best practice
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni