Customer – US-based leader in automated car wash systems. The project is aimed towards the development of a brand new hybrid platform that is aimed to replace current legacy solutions and open the new business potential for the client.
We are looking for people willing to work in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented, and creative environment.
* 2+ years of experience as Customer Support Engineer(L1, L2, or L3)
* 3+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis/ development/ technical account management
* Fluent in English is a must
* Strong HW/SW problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
* Experience in SQL querying and managing data
* Ability to perform log level analysis
* Good reporting and prioritization skills;
* Structured and process-oriented
* Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving, customer service, and analytical skills
* Self-learning ability, self-motivated and team player
* Computer Science fundamentals knowledge
* Good experience in manual testing
* Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short period of time
* Act as L2 Support Engineer, means assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handled by tier 1
* Managing incidents’ life cycle until they are fully resolved or providing a workaround solution.
* Support in incident management after deployment
* Perform log level analysis
* Work closely with RnD and QA for escalated issues
* Constant monitoring on the case status
* Communicating directly via chat, meeting, and e-mail in a professional manner and send regular updates until the case/defect gets resolved
* Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication
* Work in our laboratory for effective incident resolution and service assessment from the end customer’s point of view
* Work with R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests
* Enrich our client knowledge base with relevant technical information
* Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social, and team-building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni