We are a profitable product company, 80+ people, 3000+ customers, and now looking for a new Support Manager to expand our team to grow further.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
You will be the first point of contact for Reply.io clients and talent on any and all issues that may arise and will be responsible for maintaining the company’s commitment to world-class client experience, solving problems quickly, and calling inappropriate parties as necessary. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
* A strong history of successful customer service and technical support experience, preferably in a team setting
* To excel at this position, you must be energetic and proactive
* You must be able to work without much supervision and manage your time and resources efficiently
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
* An excellent ability to quickly understand Reply.io organizational structure and internal processes
* Work closely with the Head of Customer Support, L2 Tech Support and the Customer Support team to ensure the experience of Reply.io clients and talent is world-class and completely smooth throughout all phases of engagements
* Take inquiries via Intercom and other written communication channels to address all questions and problems accurately and rapidly
* Communicate effectively with clients and address issues rapidly and fully, either on your own or by pulling in other relevant parties and seeing the problem through to its full resolution
* Work closely with the accounting and development departments to identify the roots of potential problems and develop solutions that are sustainable and effective
• Working with the leading product on the US and Global market
• Real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement
• Small and focused agile teams
• Work from home, Bali, our office or co-working space
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone
• Amazing and accessible CEO who is ready to help
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
Reply is a sales acceleration platform that puts sales outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.
Reply enables scaling sales with no extra hiring needed by automating personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.
DOU company page: