Currently, we are looking for a team to implement a new system to manage car painting requests. The purpose is to automate car painting quotation /planning /booking /management processes in workshops all over Norway.
On behalf of our Norway-based client - Micropaint, we are looking for a sharp and inspired Java developer, who will be responsible for implementing a new digital system of car painting innovative methods.
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Strong skills in working frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in working with databases, such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Familiarity with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Experience with microservice environments in the cloud will be a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness for quality and continuous improvement of processes
- Development and maintenance of software application
- Managing integration processes within different IT systems
- Documentations for projects & software applications
Current team: Project manager, Solution Architect, Designer, Frontend developer.
- Liberal type of management with minimal bureaucratic processes
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Modern equipment (MacBooks only)
- Full remote or work from office options
Seniordev specializes in providing competent, experienced seniors vs newbies. We utilize a full, standardized technology stack and quality via automation. Our small teams communicate directly with clients.
We all value raising competence and knowledge sharing.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021