Our company is looking for a talented Product Owner to work on a global industrial project.
You will work with key stakeholders across the Product to ensure alignment in business goals and in business needs. We aim to improve the product and development process through R&D, innovation, supply chain enhancement and social impact efforts.
Our client is one of the biggest industrial companies focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
About the role:
As a member of the extended Product Management team, the Product Owner will be heavily involved in Program Backlog refinement.
• Developing and implementing product strategies consistent with the company vision;
• Being able to generate product improvements ideas based on the market, customers, and technical insight and prove them with business cases that can improve key metrics in “x” times;
• Creating product plans and roadmaps in cooperation with senior management and peers;
• Finding the differences in user journeys based on different markets and converting them into product features;
• Understanding and improving behavioral and business metrics;
• Ralling other teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes;
• Taking responsibility for the detailed description of the tasks at the BRD level;
• Coordinating the acceptance criteria with the development team.
• 3+ year of product management or product design experience;
• Successful experience in launching, developing a product from scratch and bringing it to foreign markets;
• Experience in working closely with cross-functional team;
• Organizational and analytical skills;
• Communication skills - Upper-Intermediate English or higher;
• “Entrepreneurial spirit”, initiative, and fearless to introduce something new;
• The drive to achieve solutions through cooperation and collaboration;
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
• Technical education will be a plus.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 140+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021