Avenga is looking for a Kotlin Multiplatform Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, you will develop a software product that aims to help make secure and reliable payments, and get analytics reports.
The project itself uses many different technologies such as working with external hardware via NFC, enhanced security approaches, and reactive frameworks. Also, you will be fully involved in SDLC, including app distribution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience in Android development (Kotlin);
- Proficient in Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile;
- Strong knowledge of Rx frameworks and MVVM for iOS and Android;
- Understanding and experience in iOS native app development (Swift);
- Solid in UI/Unit testing and Apps distribution process;
- Versed in Web Apps development, SSO, Multi-factor authentication;
- Some experience in using NFC SDK;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Supporting existing mobile apps;
- Developing new features;
- Involved in app distribution;
- Communication with the team on the client’s side.
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion, with over 20 years of experience.
We are more than 2500 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, and Asia, along with strong financial backing to further expand internationally.
With our mission to shake up the conventional IT market, we consult, design, engineer, and deliver real-world reliable solutions with fast results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021