If you want to develop in the DevOps area and you are considering offers with relocation, then this offer is for you! We are looking for a very experienced developer OR DevOps engineer with at least basic knowledge of Kafka.
For any questions please write to me here or at Linkedin Marina Besedovska
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In collaboration with several customers, our client is developing a platform, based on Kafka, which will support the specific business needs of each bank.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- A background as a developer and a good sense of the principles of ’good code’.
- Have worked with or used technologies such as K8s / OpenShift, Jenkins and Java (or another programming language, with a willing switch to Java)
- Experience in running and maintaining a Kafka platform or event streaming applications is a plus.
- Experience working in agile development teams.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
From our side, we provide assistance in the preparation of the necessary documents and help to settle in a new country.
About Work Life Group
Work Life Group is a company that specializes in outsourcing and recruitment of IT experts. We hire candidates directly to the companies. The vacancies we are taking care of concern the whole spectrum of the software development process including programmers, designers, analysts, administrators, testers as well as architects and different specialists with experience in high- and low-level IT projects, for mobile, web and desktop platforms.
Job posted on
31 August 2021