Our product provides a business automation/project management platform for businesses and teams. We currently have a strong front-end foundation and are looking for a person to develop and improve it. Difficult, challenging, and interesting tasks are guaranteed as well as a bunch of relevant experience. Furthermore, we are opened to any proposals, ideas, and improvements for the product and will be glad to see a proactive and involved developer.
Project Stack Overview:
- Backend: Node.js, Golang, GraphQL, PostgreSQL
- Frontend: React (Hooks), MobX, Stitches, URQL
1. Experience with TypeScript and the latest JS features (ES6+)
2. Experience with React and React Hooks.
3. Experience with CSS-in-JS libraries and SCSS\SASS.
4. Writing of reliable, reusable, supportable and clear code (high code quality)
5. Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
1. Understanding of different optimization strategies.
2. Understanding of GraphQL and normalized caching (optimistic UI).
3. Experience with MobX.
4. Experience with accessibility and responsive design.
5. Sense of nice-looking UI and good UX.
1. Write reliable, reusable, and supportable code.
2. Develop and deliver optimized front-end features/components using the existing design (Figma).
3. Maintain and continuously improve front-end code base on the project.
4. Closely collaborate with the team members for seamless SaaS development.
Addax provides consulting and development services for applications of any complexity. We have 15 years of experience servicing clients in a variety of industries. Addax is a registered Salesforce partner providing end-to-end Salesforce implementations, customizations and integrations for enterprises of all sizes. Addax boasts exclusive certified resources, extensive industry experience, impeccable program management and post-deployment support. Our team of experts work with you to ensure that business objectives are clearly defined, project risks are effectively managed, and needs are met in a timely fashion.
Job posted on
30 August 2021