This will be the research and development from scratch of individual modules of the mobile and web applications for spiritual growth of all persons. Already, this project helps people to cope with grief, together endure difficulties (e.g. pandemic and loss of loved ones).
We are creating a world where everyone leaves a legacy of helping others, by devoting our time to building tools that empower our members to grow their faith and cultivate community. As our Sr. Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll drive this mission forward by designing and implementing real-time and interactive web front ends and building the back-end infrastructure required to support it. In the process, you’ll research and implement solutions to complex problems, building out reliable features, with the mindset of enabling our users to have a seamless experience. You’ll work empathetically across teams in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers. In doing so, this role executes on the final and most critical piece of our product plan, synthesizing the outputs from the product, customer feedback, and design to reliably deliver on our vision to our customers, creating a lasting product they love and share.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or commensurate work experience;
- Expert in object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of relational databases and noSQL;
- Expert in Restful API design;
- Experience in working in or building globally available applications with hundreds or even thousands of web pages;
- Experience with AWS services for application development;
- Experience with Agile software processes, data-driven development, test-driven development, and a/b testing frameworks;
- Understand technical constraints and optimizations;
- Expert user of website performance analysis tools such as Google Analytics' Lighthouse or similar tools.
- Extreme ownership over all projects and consistent ability to meet deadlines.
- Communicates well one on one and in groups. Ability to clearly present ideas to stakeholders, and clearly articulate proposed features or product updates. Keeps people informed using data-driven insights.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits dynamism, excitement, and a positive can-do attitude. Extremely strong work ethic; efficient, grit.
- Team-player. Reaches out to peers. Prioritizes the mission, then the team, then him/herself. Approachable. Does what is best for the company.
- Pragmatic: Generates sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems.
- Leading-edge. Constantly benchmarks best practices & expects others to do the same.
- Autonomous. Able to deliver results without a lot of direction from a boss. Versatile. Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Adaptable. Not rigid. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Resilient. Does not take “no” personally.
Developing front-end website architecture. Designing user interactions on web pages. Developing back-end website applications that drive both mobile and web features and experiments. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones. Ensuring responsiveness of applications. Working alongside designers and product managers to achieve company and team Key Results. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product. Designing and developing APIs. Meeting both technical and consumer needs. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Create a world-class API.
Build Maintain, and Monitor API layers for all our clients using Spotify and Stripe as standards. Manage and Maintain Postman API documentation and tools.
- Automate the redundant work.
Provide unit, functional, and integration tests for your code on server and web. Maintain and build out API integration Tests.
- Always be communicating.
Work in cross-functional Agile teams with a Kanban-style product development process. Contribute to technical and product meetings to drive company and team KPIs.
- Be fast and be reliable.
Plan appropriately to achieve quick turnaround and meet deadlines. Release quality code with minimal patch releases.
- Be data-driven.
Create, maintain, and monitor A/B experiments across all our platforms.
With us You:
- can professionally grow - we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
- can build your individual Training&Development strategy - we have a significant budget for your educational programs;
- can clearly see your work results - we have clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months) and quarterly performance appraisal based on your OKR;
- can maintain your financial stability - we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
- can keep life-work balance - we provide 20 vacation days, 5 paid sick days, days for remote work, and we avoid overtime due to smart planning and time estimation;
- can be a part of a team that is connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) - we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other, and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Adraba is a Professional Software Development Powerhouse.
We are performance-driven. Everyone here at Adraba clearly understands what they do, and why. We support our people, we care about them, we hear them, and we invest in them.
We work with our own product and various projects using the latest technologies. The main goal for us is to put together a talented and committed team. We do our best to create a space, where every team member can not only realize his/her skills, but also acquire precious experience.
Adraba provides expert consulting, development and infrastructure services. We work on projects of different scales: from websites and mobile apps to enterprise systems and software solutions.
The company started its activities in 2016 and has changed a lot since then. We always try to be more efficient for clients and much more convenient for our team members.
Today Adraba is open for all those who wish to grow in the field of IT.
What can we offer you? — Some important things: comfortable workplace, remote option, friendly team, constant development and different interesting events.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni