Our client is a Market leader who refines and markets fuel, lubricants, and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait
. Their main activities focus on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, one of the world's top ten energy conglomerates. The business encompasses the marketing and sales, research, and refining of petroleum products. The client markets fuel via over 5,000 service stations across Europe under its Q8 brand but also via Q8Easy, Tango, and OKQ8 brand, which owns and operates a network of stations under brand F24 as well.
Q8's Direct Division markets bulk fuels, bitumen, LPG, and other petroleum products in various countries across Europe. The International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies in over 27 countries; Q8 Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally, and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world's finest lubricants. About the project, We create 3 portals to support the business operations of the client.
This is the product with excellent UI, high-load, microservices-based.
5-6 teams are planned, each team consists of 5-6 teams (4-5 development, UI/UX, and Design team), each work in a SCRUM environment, organizes the work through Jira and Scrum ceremonies. Team composition is 4-5 developers, 2 QAs, 1 BA.
- Take lead responsibility for the delivery of Data Migration Services: analysis, design, implementation, testing, validation and acceptance by all parties.
- Contribute to the development of Data Migration Services as required.
- Ensure adequate end-user support for the Data Migration Services and transfer the necessary knowledge to the organization and customers.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachler's degree in ICT, electronics, software engineering or are equally skilled through experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience-as a system integration engineer, data analyst, implementation engineer. Familiar with software engineering concepts and current technologies.
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Database design, implementation, administration.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet business needs.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others with different skill/background will understand, strong presentation skills,
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
• Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, commitments and projects
Nice-to-Have Skills:software architecture principles and patterns
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni