Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Senior Java Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution.
Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Senior Java Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution. Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies based in the United States. Our client, together with our teams in Kyiv and Kharkiv, uses Agile-oriented approaches and trending technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Microservices. By joining our team, you will get exceptional technical\multinational experience working with highly scalable, resilient solutions and innovative product that already on production.
- Helps identify epic level software platform maintenance tasks and defines the description, acceptance criteria, estimated effort (T-Shirt Size), and the stories needed to complete the epic;
- Active development of new functionality;
- Defines Non-Functional requirement stories for business feature epics including the description, acceptance criteria, story points;
- Maintains quality gates for team software like code test coverage, code reviews, best practices, and makes sure these are enforced for any work done by any member of the team;
- Participates in on-call rotation;
- Helps investigate new and better software technologies and methodologies for the team to use;
- Tests software in local and developer environments against story description and acceptance criteria;
- Work with SDET and DevOps to help build out continuous integration and continuous delivery build pipelines;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products;
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals;
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Working knowledge and experience with SIP;
- Working knowledge and experience with RTP;
- Working knowledge and experience with VoIP Switch’s, SBC’s, Gateways (FreeSwitch, Asterisk, Kazzo, Kamalio, etc.);
- Experience in application architecture and design;
- Experience building database-driven web services with REST-based APIs;
- Experience mentoring and leading technical discussions;
- Experience in or knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and continuous integration/continuous delivery systems.
Nice to have:
- Java SE 8+ (11 preferred)/С++/Python;
- Telecom domain experience;
- Apache Maven;
- Microservice architecture and related frameworks (Dropwizard);
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL);
- IaaS and PaaS (AWS);
- Event-based architecture and message brokers (RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS, Kinesis Streams);
- Docker and container orchestration;
- Git and Github.
Higher Education: B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni