Our client is a Market leader who refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities focus on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, one of the world's top ten energy conglomerates.
The business encompasses the marketing and sales, research, and refining of petroleum products.
The client markets fuel via over 5,000 service stations across Europe under its Q8 brand but also via Q8Easy, Tango, and OKQ8 brand, which owns and operates a network of stations under brand F24 as well. Q8's Direct Division
markets bulk fuels, bitumen, LPG, and other petroleum products in various countries across Europe. The
International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies in over 27
countries; Q8 Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally; and Q8 Oils manufactures and
markets some of the world's finest lubricants.
About the project
We create 3 portals to support the business operations of the client.
This is the product with excellent UI, high-load, microservices-based.
5-6 teams are planned, each team consists of 5-6 teams (4-5 development, UI/UX and Design team), each works in a SCRUM environment, organizes the work through Jira and Scrum ceremonies. Team composition is 4-5 developers, 2 QAs, 1 BA.
- Accountable for IT integration projects. Accountability includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success - on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, and so on - of the plan.
- Understanding technical integration technologies such as API operations and JSON concepts, as well as other web and database technology so decisions can be made on project plan requirements and where appropriate doing minor coding to support the technical requirements.
- Learning and understanding the web application functionality.
- Responsible for project plan documentation including development and updating, some development of use case specifications, as well as the storage and recordkeeping for future reference.
- Working with clients or partners on fit-gap analysis and other forms of business analysis so scoping and documentation can be produced either by the Integration Project Manager or other IT Business Analysis staff.
- Ensure clients and vendors and internal resources are on track with their requirements so the project plans remain on track.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience)
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Experience producing software development scope/specification documentation
• Experience/knowledge of a software programming environment preferred
• Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles
• Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
• Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains a positive attitude.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet
deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
• Work independently or as a team player in a team environment.
• Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional phone and in-person presence, good listening skills, and excellent grammar.
• PC knowledge/experience and the ability to utilize the Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Mirro
Nice-to-Have Skills:- Familiar with software architecture principles and patterns
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni