We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing account management team that will be focused on steering and developing our key account in the FinTech business vertical.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all strategic and commercial discussions with the customer with the aim to profitably grow the customer account via upselling and cross-selling opportunities;
- Build and maintain strong, trustful, long-lasting client relationships looking to position yourself as trusted advisor for the client representative(s) and - - - Intellias as a trusted technology partner for their organization;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements working at the budget holder, procurement and executive leadership levels;
- Work in close collaboration with delivery teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives, thereby improving/maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Work in close collaboration with Head of Business Development for FinTech vertical to improve our service offering and generate cases and referrals from the client for other potential clients in that industry;
- Develop new opportunities within client organization and identify areas of growth in existing projects;
- Look for referrals as well as marketing references from clients to generate additional revenue;
- Assist in dealing with client requests or resolving client escalations as needed;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (Revenue, Contribution Margin, CSAT among others);
- Prepare/maintain reports on account status (account plan, opportunities, risks, stakeholder register);
Initiate and drive periodic planning activities for accounts, involving and coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders as and where necessary;
- If/when required, step into the role of Pre-sales Manager to collaborate with sales and delivery teams to convert new leads and opportunities into customers and revenue streams as part of a pre-sales process.
- Proven work experience (at least 5 years) in a customer facing role in a B2B context, ideally within the IT outsourcing / outstaffing context, with at least 2 years in an account management / client success type function;
- Proven experience in FinTech software domain;
- Proven experience of working with large corporates;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Ability to manage many different stakeholders with, at times, competing priorities;
- Advanced level of English – a must. Other languages, would also be an advantage;
- Financial competence and budget management are a must;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Ideally, experienced in delivering client-focused solutions in accordance with customer needs;
- Proven ability to lead at least a small team – a big plus;
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint) or equivalents (GSuite etc), also beneficial to have CRM SW experience.
We are a small startup studio that helps clients to quickly launch products and test the ideas. We use the design thinking methodology and run the design sprint for product development.
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni