StakeWise is a web application that enables thousands of users to earn from Ethereum 2.0 staking, and apply staked capital in a range of DeFi applications.
Since our launch in March 2021, 3,000 users have invested over $150m through StakeWise. Join us on the road to $1bn!
We are looking for a passionate and agile DevOps Engineer to work on the core product: Validators Infrastructure.
* At least 3 years of professional experience with Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
* Practical knowledge of Python and/or Golang
* Experience working with public clouds (GCP, Azure, AWS, and others)
* Experience working monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
Bonus points for:
* Knowledge of cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain
* Curiosity about Ethereum or blockchain-related technologies
* Strong understanding of computer networking and p2p networking
* Practical experience with CI/CD tools
What we offer
* Very competitive salary paid either in crypto or EUR/USD
* Native $SWISE token allocation
* Possibility for remote working experience, with paid travel with the team to key events
* Autonomy and ownership of important features that will go live and secure billions of dollars
StakeWise is a web application for passive crypto investments. Our platform enables thousands of users to earn from Ethereum 2.0 staking & other blockchains, and apply staked capital in a range of Web3 applications to boost ROI.
In the 5 months since launch, StakeWise has facilitated over $100m of investments into staking from over 2,800 users. We are also proud to count Greenfield One, Collider Ventures, Gumi Cryptos, and Lionschain Capital among our VC backers.
Our main job today is to support the explosive growth of StakeWise and hire a team of rockstar engineers to help with the next phase of development.
Will you become a part of our success story?
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021