Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
- We find algorithmic solutions to complex textually based problems, taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness.
- We create tools for professionals to build their own NLP solution in areas such as entity extraction, relation extraction and text categorization.
- We use solutions of different complexity in order to solve our problems efficiently and with high quality, from basic ones to state-of-the-art ones.
- We have a super positive and constructive atmosphere.
- We have access to lots of high-quality data such as: News, Financials, Social Media and more...
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open-sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Communicate with distributed senior development team daily basis
• Collaborate with internal teams, Scrum master, Product Owner to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Java core (8/11)
• 2+ years working as a Java Developer
• DDD / BDD/TDD / XP / OOP / Design Patterns
• Expertise in creating frameworks / reusable libraries used by others.
• Open to learning new languages/technologies
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Upper intermediate and above English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Experience of working in multicultural environment
• Team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
• Experience working in multicultural environment
Able to work independently with defined problems on a senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
Understanding of distributed computing, data partitioning, sharding
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni