Intellias is looking for a skilled Automation QA Engineer to be a part of a great fintech project on developing a digital bank with cutting-edge technologies.
The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Back-end Testing for a development team of 5-10 Engineers;
- Introduce QA Automation practice to the team;
- Setting up QA processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs;
- Reporting project and quality progress, metrics;
- Help the Product Owner and Dev team to create and organise the product backlog from quality standpoint;
- Actively participate in the further development of project organisation and improving project processes;
- Make sure quality standards and work procedures are kept.
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Strong skills in Java 8+ and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Experience in Scrum processes establishment with further adjustments;
- Experience with testing cross-browsers — creating functional, boundary, edge, etc. test cases;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge utilising Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence);
- Experience in API testing, GIT source control, Jenkins;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced written and spoken English.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
What We Offer:
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias, we offer:
For your professional growth —
Innovative projects with advanced technologies;
Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan);
Regular educational events with leading industry experts;
For your comfort —
Flexible working hours;
Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms;
Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health —
3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance, or a mix of both;
Annual vitaminization program;
Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure —
Corporate celebrations and fun activities;
Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv)
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni