Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
- 3 years QA experience
- Good experience in writing automated units, functional and integration tests
- Writing test cases, test plans, writing documentation
- Experience in building/integrating REST services and a very good understanding of the HTTP stack
- Hands-on experience with Postman
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and service-oriented architecture
- Good knowledge of SDLC, strong knowledge of working with git-based versioning systems and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in using cloud services in production (Azure)
- Experience in working with containerized applications (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Proficiency in communicating over a text-based medium (MS Teams, Jira/Confluence, Email) and ability to concisely document technical details.
- Ready for being autonomous, proactive, and to take technical leadership.
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in working in SCRUM team
- CET working hours, full time position
Nice to have:
- Experience in marketing automation, sales funnel, and campaign management
- Experience in the end-to-end implementation of using marketing automation tools
- Experience with Open Loyalty or any other loyalty platform
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target
- Experience in working with modern PHP frameworks
- Python knowledge would be a huge advantage as well as experience with Data Platforms / CDP
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni