Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world.
Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Technical support role for the platform:
• Deal with L1/L2 tickets
• Escalate to L3 in case of a need
• Collaborate with different stakeholders
• Investigate and provide comprehensive details for quick resolution
• Git (GitHub)
• Linux administration and troubleshooting skills
• Zabbix monitoring platform
• ITIL - incident and change management (ServiceNow)
Nice to have
• Python (basic-intermediate)
• Atlassian tools (Jira, Wiki) - both as user and as administrator
• Scripting languages (bash, PowerShell)
• IBM developer platforms (DataStage, UrbanCode, WebMQ)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni