Development of the mission critical enterprise branch application for big Retail bank.
The solution will enable numerous business process for both personal and business clients related to client on-boarding, client data management and client consolidation.
• Implement and maintain RedHat OpenShift infrastructure, build CI / CD pipelines, coordinate integration and deployment activities, automate and streamline operations and processes
• You will be writing maven files, dockerfiles, yaml scripts, scripts to roll-out applications to Openshift.
• Troubleshoot issues in CI/CD processes, identify improvements
• Help customer to identify the best infrastructure and tools options for particular goals
• Work in close collaboration with development teams - be part of the team, promote best practices, help teams build proper CI / CD processed and practices
• Contribute to company-wide GitHub projects repository with custom DevOps components (dedicated builders, deployment scripts, environments automation, monitoring, custom repositories etc.)
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
• Maintain and support infrastructure for all environments. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
• Proven extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer - strong, 4+ years
• OpenShift - strong
• Jenkins - strong
• GitHub - strong
• Kubernetes - medium
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Team player
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Result-oriented mindset
• Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
Nice to have
• Black Duck
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021