Vilmate is looking for MLOps Engineers for a global pharmaceutical company (Novartis), and partner with them to develop new innovative solutions in various data science fields. The project has been started, and we are looking for you to join us.
Vimate (vilmate.com) is an over 130 strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based in Kharkiv and Kyiv. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in web and mobile development.
About the team:
Team consists of five data scientists in Poland and even more in the team in India.
● Interact with data engineers and data scientists to streamline the MLOps processes.
● Implement CI/CD pipeline automation for ML projects.
● Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure.
● Manage the infrastructure and pipelines needed to bring models and code into production.
● Monitoring and troubleshooting of in-production DS models and tools.
● Execute best practices in version control and continuous integration/delivery. ● Research MLOPs emerging trends, frameworks, tools, and best practices
● Coach and learn good practices
● BS or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other data-related fields.
● At least 5 years of experience in MLOPs project
● Operationalizing ML solutions in cloud platform: AWS, GCP, Azure
● Implementing of CI/CD pipelines
● Working with popular MLOPs frameworks and tools such as: KuberFlow, Pachyderm, DataRobot or others
● Containerization with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience in AWS Segemaker or Azure ML, Data Bricks, and Azure Kubernetes service.
● Good understanding of ML and AI concepts, experience in ML model development with Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, or others.
● Familiarity with setting up Hyperparameter Tuning and model and experiment Versioning technologies.
● Programming in Python.
● Experience with automation servers such as Jenkins, GitLab, and others.
● Coaching and leading teams of junior data engineers
● Presentations, conducting workshops, and mentoring
● Fluent English.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni